Get your articles accepted for publication in niche media that your ideal clients trust and rely on, just four weeks from now, using the three-step process I’ve used for over 15 years to help hundreds of professionals like you.
You’ll get the benefit of my inside understanding about how the news media operate, based on a Journalism degree and several years of experience as a reporter and editor. Since 1999, I’ve worked with business professionals including lawyers, accountants, consultants and engineers, all over the world, helping them get their ideas published in influential media.
Carl Friesen is author of five books on professional services marketing, most recently, “Your Firm’s Expertise Edge”, 2015. Well-received presentations in Orlando, Washington DC, New York, Reno, St. Louis, Vancouver, Toronto, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and others.
- Understand why your ideal clients rely on and trust their niche publications – and how you can find media that are most influential on people you want to reach
- Gain insights into the needs of publication editors, and how you can avoid rookie mistakes in getting your article published
- A step-by-step way you can gain buy-in from the editor BEFORE you take the time to write your article
- Themes for articles that are effective in moving prospective clients to take action, that help you stand out from competitors, and that show you as someone with an insider’s knowledge of your clients’ world
- Why print publications are still an amazing way to reach prospective clients; what you need to know about the most recent developments in online publications
- Getting greater leverage from your work – social media, reprints, and re-publishing your ideas the right way
You can go on cold-calling prospective clients if you want to. Or, you can give them a reason to call you -- because they’ve seen your ideas published in media they trust, and you’ve shown that you have solutions to the issues they’re facing. Enroll in “Get that article published!” and start your journey to becoming recognized as a subject-matter expert in your field, through getting your ideas published.
The skills you’ll learn can help you get your next (or first!) article written and accepted by the editor for publication.
What others are saying
"Carl has the uncanny ability to take very complex technical information and write it in a way that others can grasp and actually enjoy reading. He knows how to get people published and understands what makes strong thought leadership content."
-- Erin Bruggeman, Sullivan, Cotter and Associates, Minneapolis, USA
"Carl has a great ability to understand both technical and business elements within a given topic. He effectively uses this ability to help people translate their knowledge into literature easily understood by the average person and appealing to editors. For me, his responsiveness and willingness to spend time understanding issues are his greatest assets."
-- Sue Longo, Golder Associates Ltd., Calgary, Canada
"Carl... I cannot overstate how great your presentation was. You presented for 30 minutes and then took questions for a full 30 minutes. The audience was engaged and interested and I know the feedback will be over-the-top positive. Terrific... truly terrific."
Deirdre Black, President, Association for Independent Information Professionals
"Carl presented "How to build compelling content that shows your firm’s strengths" as part of SMPS Northeast Ohio's Education Series. It was our largest attended Education event to date. It was an engaging workshop with several opportunities for the audience to share best practices, leading to the idea-sharing and support that SMPS NEO strives for in all of our events. He was a great fit and provided an extremely informational presentation to our chapter. He has truly helped raise the bar in our events. I would recommend his workshop to other SMPS chapters, and his company to any AEC firm looking to boost their marketing content."
-- Liana Lake, Director, Marketing and Business Development, Arkinetics, Cleveland USA
As published in: